Dental Implants in Tucker
From Single tooth replacement to full mouth restoration, there is no better method to regain full dental function and a naturally beautiful smile, than by crowns or dentures that are supported by dental implants.
At our Tucker Dental office, Dr. Washington is highly trained and experienced in placing your implant and crafting your restoration, whether you need one tooth replaced, or a full set of implant supported dentures.
We Place and Restore Dental Implants using 3D Diagnostic Technology!
At Relief Dental, we can place and restore your implants right here in our office, with out referring you to anyone else! Plus, we have 3D Cone Beam Diagnostic Technology, which allows us to get a better picture of your existing bone mass. You should never get a dental implant without have a 3D image completed first!
Types of Implants that we offer
Relief Dental uses the highest quality, American-made implants in our procedures. There are several different options:
- Single Implant - Tooth Replacement: This is ideal if you are missing a single tooth. A single implant is placed and a crown restoration is then attached on top of the implant to replace the missing tooth. This is a full crown that is attached, not a tooth cap like what is normally used to cover a damaged tooth. A dental implant, if properly maintained, can last a lifetime. It is a much more reliable option than a bridge or flipper.
- Multiple Implants - Teeth Replacement: If you are missing more than one tooth, but still has healthy gums and surrounding teeth, a multiple implants solution may be your best option. Two fixtures are implanted and the crowns or fixed bridge are attached to them.
- All-on-4 and All-on-6: We can now replace an entire arch using as few as four dental implants! The implants are placed around your dental arch, with two angled at the back of your jaw for stability. A restoration (bridge or denture) is then attached. This gives you the look and function of a full arch of teeth without using an implant for every missing tooth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: Dental implants are able to give you a superior level of support and stability when used with dentures. Implant-supported dentures use a few implants to keep your denture in place. A bar runs from one implant to the others and attaches to the back of the denture to keep it in place. This eliminates the need for messy denture adhesives and restores the full look of your smile. You can finally eat the food you want to eat!
- Implant-Retained Dentures: These are similar to implant-supported dentures in that they use dental implants to secure dentures, but they are still removable. The implants have ball fixtures placed on top of them, and the denture can snap into the balls.
What You Can Expect from Your Implant Placement Procedure
How your dental implant surgery is performed depends on the number of implants needed as well as the current condition of your jawbone.
Dr. Washington initiates care by thoroughly examining your current dental and overall oral health environment. By also checking the health of your jawbone and gum tissue, they can accurately determine whether you are an ideal candidate for dental implant placement.
Once your oral health is determined in good standing and that your jawbone has enough dentistry to hold your implant posts successfully, our team can perform an accurate and comfortable implant placement procedure. These artificial tooth roots are strategically placed in the jaw by their skilled hands.
Once placed, you are given a few months to heal so the implant can properly fuse to the jaw, creating a strong foundation and stimulating proper jawbone function. Our dental professionals then invite you back to our office so that a mold of your teeth and jawbone are obtained to create your personalized restoration, which will be placed later.
The Benefits of Dental Implantation
• Natural Looking Smile
• Full Dental Function
• Restorations Don’t get Cavities
While adhesive based dentures can slip while eating and speaking, often causing embarrassment to the wearer, dental implants feel like your natural teeth. This leaves you free to laugh, smile openly, and enjoy your favorite foods without restraint. Retained dentures also cannot be misplaced like traditional restorations, as they are only removed by Dr. Washington.
Call Relief Dental in Tucker, Georgia today for a consultation – We want to make you smile.