COVID-19 Safety Measures
Relief Dental extended safety measures
1. Online Medical history updates – forms can be emailed to you before your appointment to avoid paperwork in office. If you are unable to complete forms online, paperwork will be brought to your vehicle upon arrival at the office.
2. Telephone symptom screening prior to all appointment – we are conducting a screening questionnaire when confirming all appointments. Please be transparent and thorough in your responses to ensure the continued safety of our community.
3. Vehicle waiting room – DO NOT enter the office after you arrive for you appointment. Please call us after you have parked to confirm your arrival and we will welcome you to enter the office when your reserved room is ready.
4. Appointment spacing – additional space has been placed between all scheduled appointments to allow time for disinfection by our dedicated infection control personnel and limit person to person contact.
5. New technology to reduce spread of saliva and water during appointments.
6. No contact payments - Scheduling appointments and payments will be handle via phone call after your appointment is complete. There is no need to stop at our front desk (unless otherwise instructed). Simply return to your vehicle and call us on the phone to confirm payments and schedule your next appointments. Receipts for payment and confirmation of appointments will be emailed and/or texted to you immediately.
We strongly urge all patients to arrive and leave Relief Dental with masks and gloves on, removing only to when necessary to complete the clinical procedures of your appointment.